PRE + POST CARE FOR LASH SETS
- Please remove all eye makeup and mascara prior to your lash extension service. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser, not oil-based.Do not apply any creams or lotions to the eye area. Oil and moisture prevents eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your lash extensions.
- Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
- We do not perform any services on work that was not done at EyeDream DMV. This avoids the risk of mixing different adhesives and different materials applied by other lash artists. If you currently have lash extensions on, it is required to book a removal service with your new set on your first visit.
- During the service, please ensure your phone is silenced. Lash extension application requires precision. Feel free to listen to your own audio or nap while we transform your lashes.
- Curling the eyelashes and wearing any type of mascara is not recommended. The eyelash curler will break the bond on the extensions and might damage your natural lashes. Using mascara causes lashes to stick together, harden and fall off prematurely.
- Use disposable mascara wands to brush your lashes daily.
- Always be gentle with your lashes by sleeping on your back. Sleeping face down or on your sides will cause lashes to bend or fall off prematurely.
- Allow the extensions to fall off naturally or schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed. Do not pull on any loose extensions or or remove the lash extensions yourself.
Eyelash extensions shed normally like normal eyelashes, thus multiple extensions may be lost on any given day. Visit EyeDream DMV for regular touch-up appointments, and please schedule in advance as availability can be limited.
PRE + POST CARE FOR MICROBLADING
- Please note: Your skin may be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- Do not tint, thread, tweeze or wax your eyebrows 7 days prior to Microblading services.
- Do not exercise the day of your Microblading service.
- 24 hours prior to Microblading services, please avoid consumption of alcohol and caffeine, and taking Fish Oil or Vitamin E supplements to prevent excessive bleeding. These are all natural blood thinners.
- 48 hours prior to Microblading services, do not take the follow pain relief medications or vitamins: Advil, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Niacin, Vitamin E. Tylenol is permissible.
- Avoid Botox in the forehead and eye area, use of any Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products, chemical peels, Microdermabrasion or other invasive facials and electrolysis 3 weeks prior to Microblading services.
- No tanning 14 days prior to Microblading services
- Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol and prescription Retin-A products 14 days prior to Microblading services.
- Please do not rub, pick or scratch your eyebrows. Let any dry skin naturally peel. Picking may cause scarring and loss of pigment.
- Avoid heavy sweating for 10 days – Pigment can be expelled through your pores when sweating.
- Avoid excess heat and steam, and no submerging your face in water for 14 days.
- Do not use makeup or skincare products on your eyebrows for 14 days.
- Do not get facials, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 30 days.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for a minimum of 4 weeks after your procedure. After 10 days, use SPF/sunblock to avoid fading pigment when exposed to the sun.
- Try avoiding sleeping on your face/brows for the first 10 days.